In the previous post,I wrote a Mira (Warts/Gential Warts/Hpv Warts) removal of Wartrol.Today,I will take you to the end,talk about the Genital Warts.
So,the first question is what’s wart,here I quote the the answer for you in wiki:
A wart is a small, rough growth resembling a cauliflower or a solid blister. It typically
occurs on humans’ hands or feet but often in other locations. Warts are caused by a viral infection, specifically by one of the many types of human papillomavirus (HPV). There are as many as 10 varieties of warts, the most common considered to be mostly harmless. It is possible to get warts from others; they are contagious and usually enter the body in an area of broken skin. They typically disappear after a few months but can last for years and can recur.
There are lots kinds of warts,They includs:Common warts;Plantar warts;Flat warts;Filiform warts;Periungual warts;So do you want to know more details?Let’s me show your one by one.
- Common warts grow most often on the hands, but they may be anywhere on the body. They are rough, shaped like a dome, and gray-brown in color.
- Plantar warts grow on the soles of the feet. They look like hard, thick patches of skin with dark specks. Plantar warts may cause pain when you walk, and you may feel like you are stepping on a pebble.
- Flat warts usually grow on the face, arms, or legs. They are small (usually smaller than the eraser on the end of a pencil), have flat tops, and can be pink, light brown, or light yellow.
- Filiform warts usually grow around the mouth, nose, or beard area. They are the same color as your skin and have growths that look like threads sticking out of them.
- Periungual warts grow under and around the toenails and fingernails. They look like rough bumps with an uneven surface and border. They can affect nail growth.
There is another kind of warts I will never forget to write,it is know as the Genital wart.In fact,the Genital wart is my discuss center.Because I wrote a post of wartrol before,It is the killer of the Genital warts;So,what’s Genital Wart,take looks this:
Genital warts (or condylomata acuminata, venereal warts, anal warts and anogenital warts) are symptoms of a highly contagious sexually transmitted disease caused by some sub-types of human papillomavirus (HPV). It is spread through direct skin-to-skin contact during oral, genital, or anal sex with an infected partner. Warts are the most easily recognized symptom of genital HPV infection, and types 6 and 11 are responsible for 90% of genital warts cases.
Although 90% of those who contract HPV will not develop genital warts, those infected can
still transmit the virus. Some types of HPV can cause cervical cancer and anal cancers, but these are not the same types of HPV that cause genital warts. However, it is possible to be infected with different varieties of HPV, such as a low-risk HPV that causes warts and a high-risk HPV that may cause cancer, either concurrently or at different times. HPV is so common that more than half of all sexually active people will get it at some point in their lives.
After reading,you will know that the Genital wart is mainly coused by human papillomavirus (HPV).anothe question is appear,What are the potential health problems caused by HPV?
Most people with HPV never develop symptoms or health problems. Most HPV infections (90%) go away by themselves within two years. But, sometimes, HPV infections will persist and can cause a variety of serious health problems. Health problems that can be caused by HPV include
- Genital warts (warts on the genital areas);
- Recurrent respiratory papillomatosis (RRP), a rare condition in which warts grow in the throat;
- Cervical cancer, cancer on a woman’s cervix; and
- Other, less common, but serious cancers, including genital cancers (cancer of the vulva, vagina, penis, or anus), and a type of head and neck cancer called oropharyngeal cancer (cancer in the back of throat, including the base of the tongue and tonsils).
All cases of genital warts and RRP, and nearly all cases of cervical cancer, are caused by HPV. A subset of cancers of the vagina, vulva, anus, penis, and oropharynx, are caused by HPV.
The types of HPV that can cause genital warts are not the same as the types of HPV that can cause cancers.
In the end,Let Tinahealth take a short words to show the relation of those post.In fact,the warts was caused by something called hpv virus.If someone affect this kind of virus,It may show warts in the place of hand,foot,or even in Genital.Then how to get rid of genital warts,I think I give you answer in the provious post of “Wartrol”.
Of course,there are some other method to get rid wart,I study the youtube today,and collect some Genital warts videos,Hope this will help you.
HPV and Genital Warts Part 2 Clinical Manifestation
Genital Warts – Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Genital Warts & Other Effects (HPV #2)
Of Course,you can also use the product of Wartrol to get rid of genital warts!